CGE Erfurt e.V. is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Erfurt, founded in 2005 and run by young professionals, who are designing, implementing and evaluating local and international youth projects. CGE Erfurt e.V. has more than 10 years of experience creating educational concepts, that allow participants to develop a self-defined strategy of learning in the framework of non-formal education.
The aims of our organisation are:
- to develop and implement programs in non-formal education for young people and adults in Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany and Europe
- to convey values like peace, democracy, solidarity and sustainability
- to support active citizenship and the integration of all people despite their social status, origin, skin colour, religion, sex etc. in society
- to create active and result-orientated activities; to address problems and challenges of the society in the fields of education, environment, politics, economy, social, law and culture
- to promote participation and entrepreneurship mindset among youngsters
- to support ICT development and integration with education
- to foster intercultural, inter ethnic and interreligious dialogue
- to enhance entrepreneurial and opportunity recognition skills of young entrepreneurs
- to assist regional and local authorities in implementation of regional policies on youth empowerment and entrepreneurship
- to carry out research activities on entrepreneurship promotion, sustainability and development
- to activly promote cultural diversity and to fight against racism, discrimination, group-focused enmity and nationalism. The implementation goes through diverse learning opportunities like Training Courses, seminars, workshops, study visits, youth exchanges, work camps, volunteer services, symposia, conferences, forums and other formats with local, regional, national, European and other international partners on local, regional, national, European and international level through non-formal education in various fields.