1. International Educational Fair of Cyprus 2018 “Education and Career”
The “Emphasys Centre” has participated in the International Educational Fair of Cyprus 2018 “Education and Career”, between the 23rd and 25th of February in Nicosia organised by:
- Ministry of Education and Culture of Cyprus,
- The Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI),
- The Cyprus Employers and Industrialists Federation (OEB)
Several important stakeholders, key people and official bodies, as well as parents, teenagers, teachers, youth workers and many others visited Emphasys’ booth and were informed about the ‘DC4JOBS’ project’s aims, objectives, products and expected outcomes. Overall the International Fair presented a great opportunity for the dissemination of the ‘DC4JOBS‘ project to a large number of interested people (estimated to be more than 10,000).
For more information you can visit the official website http://edufair-cyprus.eu/index.php?id=430 and the official press release Emphasys Centre Educational Fair 2018_PressRelease
2. Forget-Me-Not - 2nd Transnational project meeting (14th of March 2018)
During the 2nd meeting of the Forget-Me-Not project (Ref.No: 2017-1-UK01-KA202-036686), held in Nicosia (CY) on 14th of March 2018, the Emphasys Tema presented Emphasys’ activities and, among these, the ‘DC4JOBS’ project. The project’s aims and results were fully explained and it was examined if there was the possibility of further collaboration.